This document outlines the steps necessary to connect to your library’s wireless service.
- After turning on the laptop and connecting the library’s SSID (SSID is a term used describe a network name being broadcasted on a wireless network), open a web browser.
Note: The exact configuration of each users machine is unknown a general set of instructions have been presented. You may have a few more screens display while connecting to the wireless network.
- Upon opening a web browser, you will be prompted to accept the security certificate.
- Click “Yes” to proceed.
- Once the Certificate is accepted the log in page is displayed.
- Enter your valid library barcode and click “Log in.”
- Internet access will be provided at this time.
Note: Internet services will not be available until the browser is opened and a valid library barcode is provided.