The Bridgeville Public Library is the fortunate recipient of the Grace and Bill McDivitt Living Trust. Each year the BPL receives a generous payment from the fund in support of the library, but without private support from individuals and businesses, the library is unable to provide optimal services and operational hours. Your generosity is appreciated and necessary to maintain the library.
Listed below are the many ways you can support the Bridgeville Public Library:
- Make a one time donation to the BPL via cash, check or credit card
- Become a sustaining member by sending a monthly donation to the BPL
- Honor a family member or friend in a way that benefits the entire community by purchasing a memorial book, DVD or sponsor a specific program
- Buy-A-Brick in honor of or in memory of a family member or friend as we “pave the way to the future” at the BPL
- Remember us in your will
- “Naming Rights” through out the BPL
- Business or private sponsorship of BPL events and programs
- In-kind donations of goods or services
All donations are tax deductible. Please contact Joyce Heinrich at 412-221-3737 if you have any questions.
Click on the link below to pay by credit card:
Or, mail a check payable to:
Bridgeville Public Library
505 McMillen Street,
Bridgeville, PA 15017