We are working on a plan to begin offering some limited library services, but want to be sure to do so as safely as possible. Your safety and our staff’s safety is a priority as we plan ways to offer limited services. From the PA Office of Commonwealth Libraries, the library building is not open to the public at this time.
- The Library book drop will be open on Monday, June 1 @ 10 am. IMPORTANT: Items will not be checked in until Monday, June 15 as additional processing time will be needed. This means items will remain on your account until they are checked in. Please be patient as it will take us time to quarantine and check in all items that are returned.
- Oversized items: Please do not place these items in the book drop. These Items include puppets, American Girl Dolls, board games, etc. There will be a bin next to the book drop 11 am – 3 pm: Tuesday-Thursdays to return these items. If you have questions about returning these items, please email or call the library.
- If the book drop is filled, please return items at another time. We know you want to return your items and we will be checking the book drops multiple times a day; however, if you notice the book drop is full, please be respectful and return items at a different time.
- All due dates of items have been extended to July 1. We will not be charging late fees during this time.
- Coming soon!
- We will not be accepting any book donations.
- Please do not put donations in book drop or outside of the library.