Photocopying / Fax / Printing
- Computer printing and photocopying is 15 cents per page for black and white copies, and 50 cents per page for color copies.
- Fax service is 50 cents per page, we do not charge for the cover sheet.
- Free WiFi and public use computers are available.
- The library reserves the right to establish procedures that make workstations available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Internet use will be managed in a manner consistent with the library’s computer use policy.
This document outlines the steps necessary to connect to your library’s wireless service.
Note: The exact configuration of each user’s machine is unknown a general set of instructions have been presented. You may have a few more screens display while connecting to the wireless network.
- After turning on the laptop and connecting to the network “Bridgeville Public Library,” open a web browser (a program like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox).
- When you open your web browser, it should display an authentication page asking you to log in. Click the gray log-in button and the page should re-direct you to the library’s homepage. Then you’re connected.
- If you can’t access the internet after connecting to the library’s wifi, manually go to the log in page by opening a web browser and typing in: captive.apple.net
- If you can’t connect still speak to a staff member.