Join the Friends or
Renew Your Membership
Anyone can become a Friend of the Library with an annual donation of $10 per family.
Fill out a membership form and return it to the library either in-person or via postal mail. Online form forthcoming.
Friends of the Library
Our goal is to enhance resources, programming and services at the Bridgeville Public Library. Through the support of the members and the community, we can and will achieve lifelong learning for residents and patrons of all ages.
- Meet people who are passionate about libraries, learning, and community
- Special offerings at events for members of the Friends
- Help guide the direction of the funds and activities to support the library
- Support fundraising efforts to improve the library offerings
- Participate in volunteer opportunities and community involvement for all ages
- Have fun!
Just a few of the Friends’ activities
“Our library is great! I encourage people to get involved. By joining the Friends of the Library, you will be doing your part in making the library better than it already is.”-Joe Sarasnick, Bridgeville business owner and library patron
“The Bridgeville Public Library is one of our community’s greatest assets providing knowledge, the foundation of understanding and possibility to everyone. Think about joining the Friends of the Library, a group of dedicated volunteers who support the library by raising funds for the programs that benefit us all.”–Betty Copeland, Bridgeville Mayor