What to Expect When You Come to the Library
The library building is NOW OPEN. Here is what you should know:
- Current hours:
- Mondays – Thursdays: 10 am – 7 pm
- Fridays – Saturdays: 10 am – 4 pm
- Proper face coverings (masks) that cover the nose and mouth are strongly encouraged.
- Limit visits to no more than 2 hours.
- Browsing is available, but we ask you to limit your time and maintain 6 feet distance from others.
- Computer use is limited to one 1-hour session per day. Patrons may request an additional hour, for a total of two hours per day. Computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No assistance will be given on the computer or copier.
- Summer programming and registrations are now live! View or download the programming guide or visit Eventkeeper for details.
- Our community room is unavailable for meetings.
- Curbside pickup is still available and encouraged during library hours. To schedule an appointment call 412-221-3737 or click here.
- Return items either outside in the library drop box or by bringing them inside. Fines will not be charged at this time.